The Lowbrow Customs Triumph Clutch Disassembly Tool Kit includes many of the specialty tools you will need to disassemble and service ...
The Lowbrow Customs Triumph Clutch Disassembly Tool Kit includes many of the specialty tools you will need to disassemble and service the clutch of your vintage Triumph motorcycle as featured in our Triumph 650 Motorcycle Engine Disassembly & Rebuild Video series on YouTube. This tool set is perfect for both pre unit and unit construction Triumph motorcycles such as the T110, T120 Bonneville, TR6, T140, TR7 etc. up to 1982. Save 10% buying it as a kit rather than a la carte! These are all very high quality, Lowbrow Customs brand tools made in the USA. One of each of the following tools are included:
- Primary Chain Tension Adjusting Screwdriver Tool for Triumph BSA
- Clutch Pressure Plate Spring Adjusting Tool for Triumph BSA Norton OEM # 61-3700
- Clutch Hub Puller Tool - Triumph / BSA Twin Motorcycles OEM #61-7014
- Clutch Plate Locking Tool for Triumph and BSA Motorcycles OEM # 61-3768 or Z13
- Motorcycle Primary Drive Locking Block Tool