The Lowbrow FiltroMax is the best solution yet for installing a high-volume aftermarket oil filter on your motorcycle. The steel brack...
The Lowbrow FiltroMax is the best solution yet for installing a high-volume aftermarket oil filter on your motorcycle. The steel bracket included with the FiltroMax welds onto frame for custom installation, or you can hang the unit behind your bike's side-mount license plate bracket or wherever tickles your fancy.
- Investment-cast aluminum body
- Includes steel weld-on bracket for custom installation
- Available in raw polished or black electroplate finish
- Threaded filter bung fits standard replacement filters (Fram, S&S, etc)
- Accepts the included 1/8" NPT x 3/8" hose barbs
NOTE: See Related Products below for a variety of Harley-Davidson model specific mounting brackets for the FiltroMax.
NOTE: Cycle Standard brand oil filters do not fully seal when installed on a Filtromax, and thus an alternate brand filter should be used. The lip of the Cycle Standard oil filters, where they are assembled, is slightly too deep for the Fitromax.