Fits transmissions on all 2006-later Dynas, and 2007-later Touring and Softail models
1-piece design (machined from solid steel)
Required to remove the big nut that secures the output sprocket on your late model Twin Cam or M8 6-speed transmission, this tool is an essential to have in your toolbox. Available in 2 sizes, this 2-1/4" size fits all 2007-later big twin models (and 2006-later Dynas). Pilot design is better than any other tool out there. Fits securly around any mainshaft without extra movement. This tool will get the job done fast and without slippage. Hell, you can even use a torque wrench if you know what you're doin. Unlike most similar tools out there, this tool is heat treated to have an extremely hard surface and a very tough core.
- Fits transmissions on all 2006-later Dynas, and 2007-later Touring and Softail models
- 1-piece design (machined from solid steel)
- Genuine Cerakote finish
- Broached drive hole for maximum strength
- Includes pilot to keep the socket perfectly straight while you're applying torque.
- Tight tolerance on hex means max surface area contact and no damage to nut while tightening.
- Top quality heat treatment
- 100% made in USA
- Lifetime warranty to original purchaser
And as always, this tool is 100% American made. Fast Eddy Co. offers a lifetime warranty to original purchaser.