Whether you want a good street cam for a stock motor, a big cam for a dragster, or something in between, Andrews Products can supply i...
Whether you want a good street cam for a stock motor, a big cam for a dragster, or something in between, Andrews Products can supply it. All Andrews cams for Shovel and Panhead engines are computer designed and precision ground from alloy steel billets on Landis CNC cam grinders. When purchasing camshafts be sure to make sure they are correct for your model, refer to your manual for cam replacement procedures, and be aware you will need to change intake and exhaust components to achieve maximum results. See below for camshaft specifications, and Additional Information for complete fitment information.
- Cam bolts into 66-84 (except 80-81) Big Twin engines with no head work; on 80-81 engines the height of the stock H-D valve guides restricts spring travel (and cam lift) to .430" or less
- Spring travel and clearance, plus clearance at main bearing boss must be checked on 80 and later models
- More mid-range and high-end power; idle unaffected
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Grind: A2
- Intake Lift At TDC: 0.156"
- Intake Lift: 0.450"
- Exhaust Lift: 0.450"
- Exhaust Lift At TDC: 0.142"