Upgrading the factory camshaft is a sure-fire way to increase power and torque on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle. S&S Cycle are e...
Upgrading the factory camshaft is a sure-fire way to increase power and torque on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle. S&S Cycle are experts at building performance engines, so it is no surprise they have a wide offering of Cams for various models and performance levels. When purchasing camshafts be sure to make sure they are correct for your model, refer to your manual for cam replacement procedures, and be aware you will need to change intake and exhaust components to achieve maximum results. See below for camshaft specifications, and Additional Information for complete fitment information.
- Bolt in cam for 00-17 models only
- Best performance gains 3500-6500 rpm
- Compatible with stock valvesprings and stock non-adjustable pushrods
- Bolt-in cams that provide excellent torque with stock or ported heads
- Will work in 89" to 100" engines with less than 9.0:1 compression
- Installer must check coil bind, valve-to-valve clearance, valve-to-piston clearance and cam lobe to case clearance.
- Made in the USA
- Grind: 482
- Intake Lift: 0.482"
- Exhaust Lift: 0.482"