The guys at Prism released the "Sling Shot" series of Big Twin foot controls and they do not disappoint. Stainless steel construction...
The guys at Prism released the "Sling Shot" series of Big Twin foot controls and they do not disappoint. Stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and durability, and direct fitment to Harley-Davidson Big Twin frames make these the perfect solution for your chop.
- Designed to be a matching set to the Sling Shot Clutch Control
- Designed to be used with Generator or Cone Pegs
- Designed to function with our Wagner Style Master Cylinders
- Designed to be used with mid controls
- Made of Stainless Steel
- Consists of both forward and backward internal lever stops
- Bolts directly up to Harley big twin frames
- Contains replaceable brass bushings
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
NOTE: If you're planning to run this on a cone Shovelhead, please be aware that you will need to run a front squish pipe, high pipe, or modify your front pipe to work with this control. As designed, the pedal also sits directly in front of your cone and is slightly difficult to get to without modifying the pedal position.