The most important thing you can do to maximize the life of your engine is to keep your oil clean. Friction wear particles and combus...
The most important thing you can do to maximize the life of your engine is to keep your oil clean. Friction wear particles and combustion byproducts are picked up by your motor oil. Regular oil changes are essential to keep contaminants from accumulating, but from one oil change to the next, your oil filter is your first line of defense against these wear causing particles. K&N is a name you can trust and one of the best features of this oil filter is the Hex at the bottom for super easy removal with a wrench or crescent! See Additional Information below for fitment.
- K&N delivers a premium oil filter which is built with a synthetic media specifically designed to withstand the high concentrates of synthetic racing oils
- A large filter media provides high-flow rates and outstanding oil filtration to keep your motor running clean and smooth
- Uniform pleated synthetic filter media provides high capacity and outstanding filtration
- Synthetic Media allows for the higher-flow rates associated with synthetic and synthetic blended oils
- Protected by a heavy-duty canister and base plate, with a double-rolled seal
- Pre-lubed base gasket
- Check-valve/anti-drain back valve prevents drain-back and dry starts (where applicable)
- 17mm hex nut (pre-drilled for safety wire security) allows easy-on, wrench-off removal (where applicable)
- Available in Black or Chrome