These Mid-USA Antique Style springers offer an affordable alternative to other Harley-Davidson style springers on the market, include ...
These Mid-USA Antique Style springers offer an affordable alternative to other Harley-Davidson style springers on the market, include a 3/4" axle kit, and are set up to be used with disc brakes if you desire. Available in chrome or black in standard length as well as -2, +2, +4, and +6 lengths for custom applications.
- Fully assembled with in-line top bracket without built in rake (0° rake)
- The standard length Springer (20" measured from the bottom of the lower tree to the axle center) is comparable to vintage FL model fork length
- 1" O.D. steering stem designed for Timken type bearings
- Measures 8 3/4" between the axle rockers (Cast rockers)
- Includes 3/4" O.D. axle
- Riser mounts are on 4 3/4" centers and threaded 1/2-20
- Universal brake rod mount is on the right rear leg for disc brakes (5/8" hole)
NOTE: This springer will NOT fit Harley-Davidson Dyna models, or 2004 & later Sportster models due to the design of the frame neck and turning radius issues.
If you are looking for a 21" chopper spool wheel to pair with this springer, we've got exactly what you need! The Lowbrow Customs 21" Ribbed Spool Hub Wheel is a direct, bolt-on fit to this springer using one of our ready-to-install axle spacer kits! Check out all of the Lowbrow Spool Wheels and Axle Spacer Kits here.