These Mid-USA springers offer an affordable alternative to other sub-standard springers on the market and feature one piece rear legs...
These Mid-USA springers offer an affordable alternative to other sub-standard springers on the market and feature one piece rear legs for added strength. Available in black with copper accents in standard length as well as -2, +2, and +4 lengths for custom applications.
- Re-engineered for greater strength and durability
- one inch front rails on all lengths
- Fully assembled with a forged in-line top bracket without a built-in rake
- 1" O.D. steering stem designed for Timken type bearings
- Both rear legs are threaded for right or left brakes
- Forged rockers for superior strength
- Rear legs are 1 piece from the rocker to the top tree
- The 3/4" O.D. axle kit includes a brake mount pivot with thrust washer and hub spacers (custom spacers may be required depending on the wheel used)
- Measures 9 1/4" between rockers
- Riser mounts are on 4 3/4" centers and threaded 1/2-20
- The standard length Springer (24" measured from the bottom bearing to the axle center) is comparable to a standard length FXST front end. Any measurement over or under (ex. -2 Inch Under or +4 inch over) is based off of the standard length 24" front end.
NOTE: This springer will NOT fit Harley-Davidson Dyna models, or 2004 & later Sportster models due to the design of the frame neck and turning radius issues.
If you are looking for a 21" chopper spool wheel to pair with this springer, we've got exactly what you need! The Lowbrow Customs 21" Ribbed Spool Hub Wheel is a direct, bolt-on fit to this springer using one of our ready-to-install axle spacer kits! Check out all of the Lowbrow Spool Wheels and Axle Spacer Kits here.