The Pan-American Could Be Yours
The Pan-American will soon find it's way to a new home, and it could be your garage! There are 250 tickets, and one prize. The Pan-American. You get one raffle ticket with each purchase of a Sacred Panhead sticker, $100 each. Get yours here before they run out!
- Only 250 tickets, and they will go fast!
- Drawing takes place June 1st, 2021, or sooner, when tickets are gone.
- Winner receives free delivery of the Pan-American via truck transport within the lower 48 US states.
- If winner is outside of the lower 48, $500 will be given to winner to assist in shipping the bike to the final destination.
There are only 250 tickets for a chance to win the Pan-American. You get one raffle ticket with each purchase of a Sacred Panhead sticker for $100.
Winning ticket will be drawn live on video on Instagram @lowbrowcustoms on Tuesday, June 1st, 2021 (time to be announced).
If all the tickets are gone before that time, we will email everyone who got one 3 days ahead of time and let you know when the drawing will take place! We will contact the winner via phone and/or email.
Note that the winner is responsible for any normal taxes or duties associated with the bike and title transfer.
About The Bike
We built this bike in 2016 with the highest quality and coolest parts available from around the world. A quick overview:
- 1979 Harley-Davidson frame, with clear Ohio title
- Vintage Buco hard bags
- S&S P93 Panhead engine, 93" (it's fast and smooth!)
- S&S Super E carburetor
- Baker 6-speed Transmission (cruises nice and easy at 90+mph)
- W&W 16" Cannonball Wheels front and rear
- Performance Machine calipers
- KustomTech hand controls (clutch, brake and throttle)
- Rivera Primo heavy-duty inner primary
- Custom Cycle Engineering Fork Tubes
- Custom Cycle Engineering Finned Rocker Covers
- Pingel Petcock
- Russell Rotors
- Diamond Chain
- Terry Components Starter
- and on and on...
Easily over $25k in parts just for the 'main stuff'. This bike was built as a personal 'modern' cruiser. Promptly after building it my wife and I (and some friends!) blasted cross-country to Born Free in San Diego county, California.
This bike is really fast, smooth and cruises nice and easy at high speeds. Perfect for running errands around town, cruising through the country, or hammering out the miles for hours and hours on end.
The Pan-American was featured in print articles in Cycle World and Hot Bike, among others. Check out the following articles to see the build process, the bike on the road and just check out the vibe in general.
The Pan-American is ready-to-go. The nice weather is here, get on it and ride! There are a few nicks and such from being ridden, nothing major, but check the photos below for details. Get your sticker and raffle ticket today!
Photos of the Lowbrow Customs Pan-American Motorcycle